“And remember these simple guidelines:
- Don’t overly restrict; don’t over-think it; don’t waste time with detailed “carb math.”
- Enjoy a wide variety of minimally processed, whole and fresh foods.
- Observe how you look, feel, and perform.
- Decide what to do based on the data you collect about yourself, not on what you think you “should” do.
- The only “rules” come from your body and your experience. Don’t follow a dietary prescription for anyone else’s body.
And above all, for most active people, carbs are your friend.”